What and when do we collect personal information from the people that use our app?
When registering you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience. We collect information from you when you register on our site, register in our app, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site. SaveMyTime also collects information aboiut your activities: name of the activity, date started, date ended and subscription details
HOW ARE THE INFORMATION USED
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To provide you with insights how you spend your time: your work/life balance indicator and informations about how much time you spend on seperate activities
- We will never sell, rent, or share your personal information without your explicit consent, with or without personally identifying information.
- You can always delete your data or delete your account by sending us an email at email@example.com
- We won’t spam you. Ever. We might send you accasional emails with informations about changes.
- We don’t share your personal information. We may only shave agregate information about population: e.g. “most people wake up at 9.40 a.m.
last edited: 11.08.2016