Formal information first – the administrator of the application and the website is SAVEMYTIME limited liability company, Jana Czeczota 31, 02-607 Warsaw, Poland, registry court: XII, KRS (National Court Register Number): 0000703135, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 5213801749, REGON ( National Business Registry Number): 36874288300000, share capital: PLN 60,000.00.
Abbreviated version – key Information
- By creating a user account, editing your profile, subscribing to the newsletter, using application or simply contacting us, you provide us with information about you that includes your personal data. We guarantee that your data will remain confidential, secure and will not be made available to any third party without your explicit consent.
- We use Google Analytics tools that collect anonymous information about your visits to the website such as the subpages that you have viewed, the time you spent on the website or the transitions between individual subpages. For this purpose, Google LLC cookies are used for the Google Analytics service.
- We use push notification to inform you about updates and what’s new regarding our application.
If the above information is not enough for you, you will find further details below.
- The Administrator of your personal data, in accordance with the Act on the Protection of personal data is SAVEMYTIME, limited liability company, Jana Czeczota 31, 02-607 Warsaw, Poland, registry court: XII, KRS (National Court Register Number): 0000703135, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 5213801749, REGON ( National Business Registry Number): 36874288300000, share capital: PLN 60,000.00.Purposes, legal bases and specified period of personal data processing are described separately for each purpose of data processing (see the provisions below for a detailed description of the different purposes of data processing).You have the following rights concerning our processing of your personal data:
- the right to request access to your personal data as well as its rectification, removal or restriction of processing,
- the right to object to the processing,
- the right to transfer data,
- the right to withdraw consent for the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if such consent has been previously given,
- the right to bring a complaint to the supervisory authority in connection with the processing of personal data.
The above mentioned rights can be exercised in accordance with the rules described in art. 16 – 21 of RODO (GDPR), by writing us an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Providing personal data is always voluntary but necessary in order to create an account, sign up for a newsletter or contact us.
We guarantee the confidentiality of any personal data made available to us. We ensure that all security measures and personal data protection required by provisions of the Act on the Protection of personal data are taken. Personal data is collected with due diligence and adequately protected against access by unauthorized persons.
We entrust the processing of personal data to the following entities:
- Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland – in order to store personal data on the server as part of the Firebase service,
- SendinBlue, 7, rue de la Chaussée d’Antin, 75009 Paris – in order to use the mailing system through which e-mails are sent to users of the application,
- Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA – in order to use gmail, which processes the data contained in the e-mails, and to use Google Drive.
All entities entrusted with processing of personal data guarantee the use of adequate security measures and personal data protection required by law.
As part of the services provided by Google LLC, data may be transferred to the territory of third countries outside of the European Union. However, Google LLC guarantees compliance with European standards related to the protection of personal data, in particular the requirements of the RODO (GDPR.).
User account. While creating an account you have to provide basic information such as e-mail address and password. If you create an account using external site, your email address will be taken from account details provided by that site. Additionally, you can set a password for your account, however it will not be necessary due to the possibility of logging in using external site’s account selected previously.
You can modify data assigned to your account at any time using the options available after logging in to your account.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data included in your account is the performance of the contract on maintaining user’s account, which is concluded with us on the basis of the application’s Terms of Service. The data is processed in order for you to use the application.
Personal data included in your account is processed for the period of your account activity, that is, for the duration of the contract on maintaining user’s account referred to above. You can delete your account at any time, which will also result in the removal of your personal data from the database.
In connection with the use of the application, you can receive e-mails from us such as welcome message, farewell message, message thanking you for purchasing a paid subscription or a message asking you to rate the application.
Using the application. It is possible that you will have to provide additional data, pertaining to your activity tracking, while using the application. In this case, the data will be processed only in the scope of their storage on servers, on the basis of which the application functions. The data will be processed as a consequence of the application use. If you want to remove some of the information you can just delete them from the application. The information you add when using the application can also be used to create anonymous statistics, reports or analyses. Details are described below in the “statistics” section
Payment. If you make payments associated with the use of the application, you do so via GooglePlay or the AppStore. We do not process your personal data, in this regard you should look for any information related to the protection of payment data in the privacy policies of GooglePlay and AppStore.
Newsletter. If you have agreed to sending you information about new products, promotions, products and services related to the application to your e-mail address, your data (name and e-mail address) will also be processed for this purpose.
You can withdraw your newsletter subscription at any time by unsubscribing from the newsletter. The cancellation of the subscription can be done by clicking on a special link included in every e-mail message received as a part of the newsletter.
The data is processed in the database of the mailing system for the duration of the newsletter, unless you unsubscribe, which will cause deletion of the data from the database.
Statistics. We use your information provided in your user account as part of the application to create anonymous statistics, reports and analyses. We emphasize that all such statistics, reports and analyses will always be completely anonymous and will not allow your identification, even if they are available publicly or to the third parties..
Processing of information for the purpose of creating statistics is based on our justified purpose (art. 6 paragraph 1, letter f of RODO (GDPR)) . At any time, you can object to the use of information collected from the application. In order to do this, contact us at email@example.com
Contact through e-mail. By contacting us through e-mail, you provide us with your e-mail address which shall be associated with the sender. What is more, in the message you can include other personal information.
In this case, the legal basis for the processing of personal data is your consent resulting from initiating contact with us.
Your personal data provided as part of an e-mail is processed only to respond to your inquiry. The content of the correspondence may be archived.
Push notifications. We use push notification to inform you about updates and what’s new regarding our application. You can manage notification settings on your mobile device.
Cookies and tracking technologies
Cookies are small pieces of text information stored on your end device (computer, tablet, smartphone) that can be read by our ICT system.
More details can be found below.
Third-party cookies. Our website, like most of today’s websites, uses functions provided by third parties which involve the use of third-party cookies. The use of these types of files is described below.
Logs include User’s IP address, server date and time, browser and operating system information. Logs are saved and stored on the server.
Data stored in the server logs is not associated with specific entities using the website and is not used by the us to identify you.
Server logs are stored solely for the purposes of administration of the website and the application. Their content is not revealed to any other entity beside persons authorized to administer the server.
last edited: 03.05.2018