Formal information first – the administrator of the application and the website is SAVEMYTIME limited liability company, Jana Czeczota 31, 02-607 Warsaw, Poland, registry court: XII, KRS (National Court Register Number): 0000703135, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 5213801749, REGON ( National Business Registry Number): 36874288300000, share capital: PLN 60,000.00.
ABBREVIATED VERSION – KEY INFORMATION
We care about your privacy and value your time. That is why we have prepared a short version of the most important rules related to privacy protection.
- By creating a user account, editing your profile, subscribing to the newsletter, using application or simply contacting us, you provide us with information about you that includes your personal data. We guarantee that your data will remain confidential, secure and will not be made available to any third party without your explicit consent.
- We use Google Analytics tools that collect anonymous information about your visits to the website such as the subpages that you have viewed, the time you spent on the website or the transitions between individual subpages. For this purpose, Google LLC cookies are used for the Google Analytics service.
- We use push notification to inform you about updates and what’s new regarding our application.
If the above information is not enough for you, you will find further details below.
- The Administrator of your personal data, in accordance with the Act on the Protection of personal data is SAVEMYTIME, limited liability company, Jana Czeczota 31, 02-607 Warsaw, Poland, registry court: XII, KRS (National Court Register Number): 0000703135, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 5213801749, REGON ( National Business Registry Number): 36874288300000, share capital: PLN 60,000.00.Purposes, legal bases and specified period of personal data processing are described separately for each purpose of data processing (see the provisions below for a detailed description of the different purposes of data processing).You have the following rights concerning our processing of your personal data:
- the right to request access to your personal data as well as its rectification, removal or restriction of processing,
- the right to object to the processing,
- the right to transfer data,
- the right to withdraw consent for the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if such consent has been previously given,
- the right to bring a complaint to the supervisory authority in connection with the processing of personal data.
- Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland – in order to store personal data on the server as part of the Firebase service,
- SendinBlue, 7, rue de la Chaussée d’Antin, 75009 Paris – in order to use the mailing system through which e-mails are sent to users of the application,
- Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA – in order to use gmail, which processes the data contained in the e-mails, and to use Google Drive.
COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Cookies are small pieces of text information stored on your end device (computer, tablet, smartphone) that can be read by our ICT system.
More details can be found below.
Third-party cookies. Our website, like most of today’s websites, uses functions provided by third parties which involve the use of third-party cookies. The use of these types of files is described below.
Use of the Website involves sending queries to the server on which the Website is hosted. Each query sent to the server is stored in server logs.
Logs include User’s IP address, server date and time, browser and operating system information. Logs are saved and stored on the server.
Data stored in the server logs is not associated with specific entities using the website and is not used by the us to identify you.
Server logs are stored solely for the purposes of administration of the website and the application. Their content is not revealed to any other entity beside persons authorized to administer the server.